Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program – Multiple Opportunities
The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Program is accepting applications through *March 12, 2018*. The Program supports postdocs to conduct research at universities, colleges, and U.S. government laboratories throughout the United States.
Recent Ph.D. graduates or doctoral students who will soon complete their degrees are encouraged to apply. The fellowships offer a very competitive annual stipend and an annual travel allowance for the Postdoc, as well as a stipend and travel allowance to the host institution.
*Award Details: *
· Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location.
· Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
· Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
· Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
· Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
*Postdoc Eligibility:* U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
Please visit our website ( *https://www.orau.org/icpostdoc/applicants/index.html* <https://www.orau.org/icpostdoc/applicants/index.html>) for details, and feel free to share this e-mail and attached flyer with your colleagues.
Thank you for supporting our *Data Science *effort!
Karen Cleveland, PMP, Recruiter/Senior Program Specialist
*(865) 574-4521* <(865)%20574-4521> (office)