- This event has passed.
Nvidia Workshop: “Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision”
July 28 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Workshop on : Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision
Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 9:00AM-4:00PM or
Friday, July 17, 2020, 9:00AM-4:00PM or
Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 9:00AM-4:00PM
(You may only register for one date)
Due to the latest State of Florida and UF mandates, the Nvidia Workshops will be digitally offered via NEWROW. Signup information will be provided to registrants prior to the workshop.
Fee is $10 for each workshop.
The workshops are full. If interested in being placed on the waitlist, sign up below.
UFII and UF Research Computing are proud to continue to host the Nvidia Workshops titled “Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision.”
Each workshop teaches the fundamental concepts in machine learning and deep learning techniques for a range of computer vision tasks through a series of hands-on exercises. You will work with widely-used deep learning tools, frameworks, and workflows to train and deploy neural network models on a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud. After a quick introduction to deep learning, you will advance to: building and deploying deep learning applications for image classification and object detection, modifying your neural networks to improve their accuracy and performance, and implanting the workflow you have learned on a final project. At the end of the workshop, you will have access to additional resources to create new deep learning applications on your own.
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Duration: 8 hours (9AM-4PM)
Seats are limited!
– Familiarity with programming fundamentals such as functions and variables
– Basic Python programming skills
At the conclusion of the workshop, you will have an understanding of the fundamentals of deep learning and able to:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection.
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase performance and capability of neural networks.
- Integrate and deploy neural networks in your own applications to start solving sophisticated real-world problems.
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-on Training?
- Lean how to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications across a wide range of industry segments such as autonomous vehicles, digital content creation, finance, game development, and healthcare.
- Obtain guided hands-on experience using the most widely-used, industry-standard software, tools, and framework
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders including the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, May Clinic, and PwC
- Access Courses anywhere, anytime with a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud
- Earn NVIDIA DLI Certification to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
To be added to the waitlist, sign in here.
Included in your registration is the full course work of the Nvidia workshop for these specific deep learning techniques.